Assist individuals in Southeastern Connecticut to understand the high probability of long-term services and support being needed and in finding an effective plan to protect their income & savings. The Parker Agency was founded in January 1985 with the initial focus of helping employers select effective medical insurance benefits.
Industry involvement and Professional Associations
John’s knowledge of emerging Long Term Care insurance benefit trends and products is enhanced through participation in leading Long Term Care insurance industry and professional conferences.
Clients also gain from active involvement and membership in:
- American Association for Long Term Care Insurance (AALTCI)
- Connecticut Benefit Brokers Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP)
Formal Education and Professional Designations:
- Master of Science in Personnel Administration, George Washington University, Wash. D.C.
- Bachelors, Business Administration, Thiel College, Greenville, PA.
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU), American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Long Term Care Professional (LTCP). AALTCi in cooperation with AHIP’s Education Division, Washington DC