People see others around them receiving help with day to day life activities but, because it’s human nature, they believe it won’t happen to them. No one however can predict if an unexpected life challenges and very expensive treatments, will happen nor can they say they won’t need help.
Note: The American Society of Aging (ASA) reports 60% to 70% of Americans 65 or older will require assistance as some time.
What to do? The most effective and economical approach to eliminate the risk of these big costs is to take action to invest in Long Term Care insurance.
A good first step in preparing to take action on implementing this important kind of financial protection is to sit down and imagine what you want to happen if assistance with day to day activities is needed. The following questions may help you consider what type of help you would like; where you want to be; and how your desires can be accomplished?
• Do you want to receive help at home?
• Who in your family could change what they are now doing and come to help?
• Do you have significant savings set aside to pay for expensive help for an extended period? Would family members pay?
More information can be found on http://www.LongTermCareIns-CT.com
Some of the important things you gain by investing in this special kind of protection:
• You won’t become a burden on your spouse, children, or others. How? Your plan’s ever growing special benefit pool will be there to provide funds to hire professional assistance.
• Family members won’t face the significant chronic physical and emotional issues, which come with being a full time care giver for you for a long period!
• You won’t have to worry about quickly using up your savings nest egg and becoming poor.
Taking action to invest in this special kind of financial protection and doing so early means you won’t lose control.
Bottom line – These short video stories bring out the value six individuals received .